B 205 / UH-1D 800 size
|Length incl. rotors:||1960mm|
|Main rotor diameter||1660mm|
|Main blade length:||750mm|
|Tail rotor diameter:||280mm|
|Tail blade length:||105mm|
|Main shaft diameter:||12mm|
|Tail shaft diameter:||5mm|
|Main blade count:||2|
|Tail blade count:||2|
|Drive gear ratio:||1:13.8:4.7|
|Motor:*||1x 750MX 530KV brushless outrunner , 12S capable|
|Speed controller:*||1x 120A brushless, 12S capable|
|Servo:*||3x metal gear cyclic, 1x metal gear tail servo|
|Battery:*||44.4V 5000mAh 35C|
|Flight time:||5 minutes|
|Flight Stabilization:*||3 axis flybarless gyro|
|Radio Control:*||min. 6 channel with pitch and throttle curves|
This scale helicopter comes with a complete scale mechanic! Only electronic components are needed!
- 12S 5000mAh Lipo battery, 30C +
- 700 size standard cyclic and tail metal geared servos, not HV equipment needed
- Align 750MX 530KV Motor HML75M02 (or same size and KV class, no lower KV recommended, main shaft needs to be equally long!)
- 3 Axis Gyro suitable for scale helicopters (e.g. Skookum 720, Bavarian Demon X)
- 7 channel RC system (electric retract system is included and requires aux channel for control)
- 120A HV ESC (govenor recommended but not necessary)
Robans new 205 / UH-1D is now available. It‘s the 20th product in our Super Scale series.
Our new True Scale Design locates the cockpit exactly at the right spot, unlike on most canopies based on 3D mechanics. The compact mechanic is built into the engine compartment, just like on a real helicopter. Therefore it allows space for front to back scale cockpit seats. The position light system programmable with 9 different patterns is preinstalled.
The fuselage of the 205 stands out through the detailed crafted surface details and the overall correctly scaled down shape. This unique scale look and details stun and make it hard to see the difference to a real helicopter.
The helicopter comes with a detailed instruction manual. The setup is simple and quick, the mechanics are completely preassembled - yet have to be setup with electronics. Only screw drivers and allen keys are required to make it airborne.
• Dual Blade Rotorhead and scale carbon fiber rotor blades included
• Dual Tail Blade and scale carbon fiber tail blades included
• Detailed surface features, rivets and panel lines
• Complete seven seated scale cockpit
• Complete built in / preinstalled position lighting system (controllable via aux channel)
• Special CCPM mechanics built in the top section, as on a real helicopter
• Use of 750MX standard equipment (12S battery, 530KV motor), fly with your existing parts
• Take off weight of 8kg (about the double than a 700 3D helicopter)
• 1765mm long
• Product comes preassembled and requires very few work to mobilize it