MD 500E 700 size
Robans new 700 size MD-500E is now available. It‘s the fifth product in our Super Scale series.
Our new True Scale Design locates the cockpit exactly at the right spot, unlike most fuselages that are based on 3D mechanics. The compact mechanic is built into the engine compartment, just like on a real helicopter. Therefore it allows space for front to back scale cockpit seats. The position light system programmable with 9 different patterns is preinstalled.
The fuselage MD-500E stands out through the detailed scaled down shape. This unique scale look and details stun and make it hard to see the difference to a real helicopter.
The helicopter comes with a detailed instruction manual. The setup is simple and quick, the mechanics are completely preassembled. Only screw drivers and allen keys are required to make it airborne.
• Five Blade Rotorhead and scale carbon fiber rotor blades included
• Two Tail Blade Head and scale carbon fiber tail blades included
• Complete four seated scale cockpit
• Complete built in / preinstalled position lighting system (controllable via aux channel)
• Special CCPM mechanics built in the top section, as on a real helicopter
• Use of 750MX standard equipment (12S battery, 450KV motor), fly with your existing parts
• Take off weight of 8kg (about the double than a 700 3D helicopter)
• 1750mm long, exact 1/8 scale
• Product comes preassembled and requires very few work to mobilize it
The below pictures show a mechanic that was flown a total of 80 flights, or about 450 minutes of total operation time.
Please note the marginal wear on the gears.
Underfloor battery compartment:
Heavy duty CCPM rotorhead:
|Length incl. rotors:||1670mm|
|Main rotor diameter||1360mm|
|Main blade length:||
|Tail rotor diameter:||280mm|
|Tail blade length:||105mm|
|Main shaft diameter:||12mm|
|Tail shaft diameter:||5mm|
|Main blade count:||5|
|Tail blade count:||
|Drive gear ratio:||
|Motor:*||1x 750MX 450KV brushless outrunner , 12S capable|
|Speed controller:*||1x 120A brushless, 12S capable|
|Servo:*||3x metal gear cyclic, 1x metal gear tail servo|
|Battery:*||44.4V 5000mAh 35C|
|Flight time:||5 minutes|
|Flight Stabilization:*||3 axis flybarless gyro|
|Radio Control:*||min. 6 channel with pitch and throttle curves|