|Length incl. rotors:||1910mm|
|Main rotor diameter||1560mm|
|Main blade length:||700mm|
|Tail rotor diameter:||280mm|
|Tail blade length:||105mm|
|Main shaft diameter:||12mm|
|Tail shaft diameter:||5mm|
|Main blade count:||4|
|Tail blade count:||4|
|Drive gear ratio:||1:13.8:4.7|
|Motor:*||1x 750MX 450KV brushless outrunner , 12S capable|
|Speed controller:*||1x 120A brushless, 12S capable|
|Servo:*||3x metal gear cyclic, 1x metal gear tail servo|
|Battery:*||44.4V 5000mAh 35C|
|Flight time:||5 minutes|
|Flight Stabilization:*||3 axis flybarless gyro|
|Radio Control:*||min. 6 channel with pitch and throttle curves|
Our new AH-64 D.
Once you get the box, you will know its huge. And it does come with a lot of goodies. You can set this helicopter up in no time with nothing but allen keys, screwdrivers and a little bit of glue to get some scale parts on that could be damaged easily in transport if prefitted.
The AH-64D comes exclusively with our new SM2.0 Mechanics.
DOWNLOAD MANUAL (link not working)
This scale helicopter comes with a complete scale mechanic! Only electronic components are needed!
- 12S 5000mAh Lipo battery, 30C +
- 700 size standard cyclic and tail metal geared servos, not HV equipment needed
- Align 750MX 450KV Motor HML75M02 (or same size and KV class, no lower KV recommended, main shaft needs to be equally long!)
- 3 Axis Gyro suitable for scale helicopters (e.g. Skookum 720, Bavarian Demon X)
- 7 channel RC system (electric light system is included and requires aux channel for control)
- 120A HV ESC (govenor recommended but not necessary)
Robans new 700 size Apache AH-64D is now available. It‘s the seventh product in our Super Scale series.
Our new True Scale Design locates the cockpit exactly at the right spot, unlike on most canopies based on 3D mechanics. The compact mechanic is built into the engine compartment, just like on a real helicopter. The position light system programmable with 9 different patterns is preinstalled.
The fuselage of the Apache stands out through the detailed crafted surface details and the overall correctly scaled down shape. This unique scale look and details stun and make it hard to see the difference to a real helicopter.
The helicopter comes with a detailed instruction manual. The setup is simple and quick, the mechanics are completely preassembled - yet have to be setup with electronics. Only screw drivers and allen keys are required to make it airborne.
• Quad Blade Rotorhead and scale carbon fiber rotor blades included
• Quad Tail Blade and scale carbon fiber tail blades included
• Extremely detailed surface details, a realism unknown in this size class
• Complete seven seated scale cockpit
• Complete built in / preinstalled position lighting system (controllable via aux channel)
• SM2.0 scale mechanics built in the top section, as on a real helicopter
• Use of 750MX standard equipment (12S battery, 450KV motor), fly with your existing parts
• Take off weight of 9kg (about the double than a 700 3D helicopter)
• 1692mm long
• Product comes preassembled and requires very few work to mobilize it