B AH-1W 470 size
|Length incl. rotors:||980mm|
|Main rotor diameter||750mm|
|Main blade length:||350mm|
|Tail rotor diameter:||160mm|
|Tail blade length:||68mm|
|Main shaft diameter:||8mm|
|Tail shaft diameter:||5mm|
|Main blade count:||2|
|Tail blade count:||2|
|Drive gear ratio:||1:13.8:4.7|
|Motor:*||1x 2222 2000KV outrunner , 6S capable|
|Speed controller:*||1x 40A brushless, 6S capable|
|Servo:*||3x 9g MG cyclic, 1x 9g MG tail servo|
|Battery:*||22.2V 1250mAh 25C|
|Flight time:||5 minutes|
|Flight Stabilization:*||3 axis flybarless gyro|
|Radio Control:*||min. 6 channel with pitch and throttle curves|
This scale helicopter comes with a complete scale mechanic! Only electronic components are needed!
- Two Blade Rotorhead and scale carbon fiber rotor blades included
- Extremely detailed surface details, a realism unknown in this size class
- Complete two seated scale cockpit
- Complete built in / preinstalled position lighting system (controllable via aux channel)
- Special CCPM mechanics built in the top section, as on a real helicopter
- Use of 450 standard equipment (6S battery, 1800KV motor), fly with your existing parts
- Take off weight of 1.2kg (about the double than a 450 helicopter)
- 900mm long, exact 1/13 scale
- Product comes preassembled and requires very few work to mobilize it
Robans new 470 size B AH-1W is now available.
Our new True Scale Design locates the cockpit exactly at the right spot, unlike most fuselages that are based on 3D mechanics. The compact mechanic is built into the engine compartment, just like on a real helicopter. Therefore it allows space for front to back scale cockpit seats. The position light system programmable with 9 different patterns is preinstalled.
The fuselage of the B AH-1W stands out through the detailed crafted surface details and the overall correctly scaled down shape. This unique scale look and details stun and make it hard to see the difference to a real helicopter.
The helicopter comes with a detailed instruction manual. The setup is simple and quick, the mechanics are completely preassembled. Only screw drivers and allen keys are required to make it airborne.