MD 500E 800 size
|Length incl. rotors:||1980mm|
|Main rotor diameter||1570mm|
|Main blade length:||700mm|
|Tail rotor diameter:||280mm|
|Tail blade length:||45mm|
|Main shaft diameter:||12mm|
|Tail shaft diameter:||5mm|
|Main blade count:||5|
|Tail blade count:||2/4|
|Drive gear ratio:||1:13.8:4.7|
|Motor:*||1x 750MX 450KV brushless outrunner , 12S capable|
|Speed controller:*||1x 120A brushless, 12S capable|
|Servo:*||3x metal gear cyclic, 1x metal gear tail servo|
|Battery:*||44.4V 5000mAh 35C|
|Flight time:||5 minutes|
|Flight Stabilization:*||3 axis flybarless gyro|
|Radio Control:*||min. 6 channel with pitch and throttle curves|
Robans new 800 size MD-500E is now available.
Super Scale locates the cockpit exactly at the right spot, the mechanics are built into the engine compartment, just like on a real helicopter.
The fuselage MD-500E stands out through the detailed scaled down shape. This unique scale look and details stun and apperances are of a real helicopter.
• Five Blade Rotorhead and scale carbon fiber rotor blades included
• Two Tail Blade Head and scale carbon fiber tail blades included
• Complete four seated scale cockpit
• Complete built in / preinstalled position lighting system (controllable via aux channel)
• Special CCPM mechanics built in the top section, as on a real helicopter
• Use of 750MX standard equipment (12S battery, 450KV motor), fly with your existing parts
• Take off weight of 8kg (about the double than a 700 3D helicopter)
• 1750mm long, exact 1/8 scale
• Product comes preassembled and requires very few work to mobilize it
The below pictures show a mechanic that was flown a total of 80 flights, or about 450 minutes of total operation time.
Please note the marginal wear on the gears.